Chief Engineer (Tugs) - Permanent
We are seeking a Chief Engineer to join our client based in the South East of the UK.
This is a permanent position working 1 week on/off and salary starting at £44,000 per year.
To be considered for the role, you must hold a minimum of Chief Engineer 6000kw CoC and have previous sailing experience as Second Engineer so this would be a great opporutnity for a Second Engineer looking for their first position as Chief.
During your week on board, you will reside in provided accomodation if you do not live locally.
Other benefits include; 23 days annual leave, pension scheme and discretionary bonus scheme.
To be considered for this role, you must reside in the UK due to the short rotation and travel arrangements.
Please apply now for more information and to be considered for interview.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call.
- Deck Officer Jobs (63)
- Deck Rating Jobs (26)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (84)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (11)
- Catering Rating Jobs (21)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (95)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (34)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (3)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (11)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (14)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (3)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (63)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (2)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (3)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (7)
- Other Offshore Jobs (49)