Ideally you will have a minimum of two years' experience working in rank of 3rd Engineer onboard large offshore vessels (Pipe-lay, Construction or accommodation over 7,000GRT.)
PLEASE NOTE: Caterpillar Engine experience is mandatory
DP3 Accommodation Hook-up vessel, offering fully air-conditioned accommodation for up to 400+ people. The vessel recently sailed from West Africa to Mexico to join our Client's two other DP3 Accommodation vessels currently on project.
- 6/6 Rotation USD $270 per day
- Start / Mobilisation ASAP
If you are interested in the position, please do not miss out and send us your CV!
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships or oil rigs.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (39)
- Deck Rating Jobs (15)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (39)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (1)
- Catering Rating Jobs (17)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (51)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (28)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (1)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (4)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (13)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (7)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (1)
- Offshore Jobs (40)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (3)
- Other Offshore Jobs (32)