Job Description QA/QC Inspector with Stork:
To perform all required discipline tasks, safely, consistently and in accordance with project requirements, procedures and specifications. Read, understand and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the work has been completed to a high standard.
Complete all inspections in accordance with applicable work pack / job card instructions, associated procedures and drawings / sketches.
Tasks And Responsibilities As QA/QC Inspector:
Minimum Task Achievement Requirements
- To deliver a high quality, consistent and competent Coatings Inspection service in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures.
- To support overall delivery of company goals and schedule.
- To ensure all that all inspections are completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel, fabric or environment.
Operatives Commitment To Safety Duties
- Carrying out and completing an onsite Task Based Risk Assessment to identify additional risks or hazards involved in the workscope prior to work commencing.
- Ensuring correct valid work permits and associated paper work are in place prior to work commencing.
- Deliver onsite daily tool box talks and understand what the workscope involves and discuss any changes to the work or worksite.
- Ensure all plant & equipment has been fully safety checked and function tested prior to use. Carry out daily safety checklist on the worksite and stop work if any aspect is unsatisfactory As a minimum no work shall commence until satisfied all of the above is in place
- Safe working – commitment to safe working practices ensuring that all work scopes are completed in a safe manner at all times.
Requirements For QA/QC Inspector:
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For QA/QC Inspector:
Skills, Understanding and Knowledge
- Trade Experience Verification
- Skills screen
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Motivated Team Member
- Good Housekeeping Standards
- Good Hazard Identification Skills
- NACE CIP Level 3
- Coating System Training Inc. NORSOK/Experience Verification
Core Training Requirements
- Stork Core HSEQ Training
- In line with OPITO – Blaster/Sprayer Competence Assessment L2
- Stork Coatings Supervisor Course (including ALG10, QA/QC & fireproofing awareness)
- Bristle Blaster Training
- NACE CIP Level 2
- 3M 4255
- Alpha Solway 3030 Facefit
If Rope Access level 1 or 2 then must have:
- IRATA Rope Access Level 1
- Experience on ropes within the last 6 months (evidence – IRATA log book)
If Rope Access level 3 then must have:
- Level 1 & 2 requirements
- Task Based Risk Assessment
- Approved First Aid
- Portable anchor awareness (eg – Iron Wing Awareness)
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Location: Offshore – Mariner
Hours: As per assignment
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (63)
- Deck Rating Jobs (26)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (84)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (11)
- Catering Rating Jobs (21)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (95)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (34)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (3)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (11)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (14)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (3)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (63)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (2)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (3)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (7)
- Other Offshore Jobs (49)