Marine Superintendent (OSV) – Angola
Marine Superintendent (OSV) – Permanent – Angola – Full Ex-Pat package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading operator of OSV’s based in Angola.
- Follow and assist daily operations of the vessels working in the country.
- Act as focal point for clients in all operational and technical requirements that could arise during their activities.
- Perform crew approvals in accordance with the procedures set by the respective client.
- Follow action plans established after client audits and liaise with the vessel and owner for a proper close out.
- Monitor vessel’s required certification status confirming all is up to date
- Ensure that vessels comply with international and local regulations as well as respective ISM, ISPS code, client rules and procedures.
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- You will have sailed as Master / Captain in the offshore sector
- Ideally you will hold a Class one CoC Unlimited license
- Have experience with Crew boat/surfer and / or OSV, PSV, AHTS
- Have previous experience as Marine Superintendent
*To be considered for the role you MUST be fluent in Portuguese*
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course.
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The post Marine Superintendent (OSV) – Angola appeared first on Navis Consulting.
- Deck Officer Jobs (70)
- Deck Rating Jobs (20)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (71)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (5)
- Catering Rating Jobs (16)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (78)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (20)
- Offshore Jobs (77)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (3)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (2)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (6)
- Other Offshore Jobs (63)