Rank – Geophysical Engineer
Rotation – 12 on 12 off (Days or nights)
Location – East Coast, UK
Salary Basic -£18,000-35,000 (dependent on experience)
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Adaptable, positive and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Provide a proactive and comprehensive technical service to effectively support the needs of the Geophysical Engineering Department, both on board the vessels and at Company HQ.
- Adjust equipment towing parameters to optimise data quality
- Identify the optimal set up of the seismic and hydrographic survey equipment for each survey.
- tune in the acquired data, log all the correct parameters and save the data correctly
- 1st line quality control of SONAR, magnetometer and various SBP data acquisition.
- 1st line quality control of Seismic data acquisition.
This is only a brief overview of the job, for the full job description apply to this role and we will get back to you.
- Deck Officer Jobs (70)
- Deck Rating Jobs (20)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (71)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (5)
- Catering Rating Jobs (16)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (78)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (20)
- Offshore Jobs (77)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (3)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (2)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (6)
- Other Offshore Jobs (63)