Heat Treatment Technician x10 (HR19057)
Tasks And Responsibilities As Heat Treatment Technician:
Deliver Heat Treatment Services in-house and on external client sites
- Set up and run heat treatments in accordance with relevant specifications and company procedures;
- Assist in the pre job planning, execution and post job tasks required on any given project;
- Organise work effectively to ensure greatest efficiency;
- Ensure self and colleagues are focused on client and management required objectives.
Be flexible in approach to work
- Attend both planned and emergency projects as directed by Operations Manager;
- Undertake work as instructed by line manager. Work may include site based operations (national/international), office based duties, training, communication meetings or any other task deemed reasonable by line manager;
- When in receipt of standby pay, remain fully available for work and deploy as necessary.
Create a safe and compliant working environment
- Takes ownership and responsibility for own behaviour and working environment in line with HSEQ policy and procedure;
- Ensure self-compliance with all company and statutory procedures and standards including any defined recording and reporting requirements;
- Report any non-compliance, unsafe act or environment to Supervisor / line manager.
Represent Stork in a professional manner
- Adhere to Stork behavioural and performance standards at all times when working, travelling and engaging in any activity related to the business;
- Ensure compliance of all work activity, operations and information with Company processes, procedures, technical specifications, current industry standards and legislation;
- Communicate clearly, concisely and appropriately with internal colleagues and external clients/customers.
Remains flexible to the needs of the business
- Undertakes reasonable ad-hoc or routine duties as directed by line manager.
Requirements For Heat Treatment Technician:
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For Heat Treatment Technician:
- Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) standard
- CCNSG Safety Passport
- Experience of the application of Heat Treatment processes
- Clear understanding of electrical principles
- Experience working in a role committed to HSEQ policy and procedure
- Driving license required? No (but beneficial if presented)
- Offshore travel required? Potentially
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Contract: Fixed Term until August
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (39)
- Deck Rating Jobs (15)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (39)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (1)
- Catering Rating Jobs (17)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (51)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (28)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (1)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (4)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (13)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (7)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (1)
- Offshore Jobs (40)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (3)
- Other Offshore Jobs (32)