WRS is hiring an Electrician for one of our clients operating in the Gulf of Mexico.
You will need to start on 17th April, joining the clients Derrick-lay barge for an 8 week trip. There is the potential for steady rotations with candidates who demonstrate a good work ethic and safety mindset.
Ideally you should have experience on pipelaying vessels or other, large construction vessels. You MUST have a B1-OCS visa!! (C1 not valid).
If you'd like to be considered please get in touch with Daniel Kite by applying here or connecting with me on LinkedIn.
- Deck Officer Jobs (58)
- Deck Rating Jobs (17)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (69)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (4)
- Catering Rating Jobs (26)
- Specialist Jobs (1)
- Other Maritime Jobs (72)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (26)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (10)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (16)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (0)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (0)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (0)
- Offshore Jobs (72)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (2)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (8)
- Other Offshore Jobs (60)