WRS is hiring an Electrician for one of our clients operating in the Gulf of Mexico.
You will need to start on 17th April, joining the clients Derrick-lay barge for an 8 week trip. There is the potential for steady rotations with candidates who demonstrate a good work ethic and safety mindset.
Ideally you should have experience on pipelaying vessels or other, large construction vessels. You MUST have a B1-OCS visa!! (C1 not valid).
If you'd like to be considered please get in touch with Daniel Kite by applying here or connecting with me on LinkedIn.
- Deck Officer Jobs (48)
- Deck Rating Jobs (12)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (59)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (5)
- Catering Rating Jobs (12)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (70)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (20)
- Offshore Jobs (72)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (4)
- Other Offshore Jobs (63)