Scaffold Technician (HR19042)
Job Description Scaffold Technician with Stork:
To support in the overall delivery of the Group’s business objectives, whilst implementing departmental procedures in line with Company standards.
Responsible for technical appraisal and initial input into Aspire of all plant requests for specific contracts.
Tasks And Responsibilities As Scaffold Technician:
Scaffold Coordination and Maintenance
- Assist in the co-ordination of all transportation and logistics.
- Assist in the accurate manifesting and returns of all scaffold materials.
- Scaffold Maintenance.
- Responsible for ensuring that all shipping is in accordance with applicable legislation.
- Actively participate and contribute in the day-to-day interface between Group Operations, Purchasing and R Plant.
- Responsible for ensuring that both customer and company deliverables are met.
- Assist with the management and accuracy of stock levels and the completion of routine audits on a quarterly basis.
- Attend & contribute to health and safety training and briefs.
- Assist in maintaining own and others’ health and safety.
- Contribute to a culture of HSEQ improvement.
- Support quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Execute work safely and reliably and to a quality standard.
- Ensure you are adequately trained to carry out the job.
- Responsible for ensuring activities are executed in accordance with STS HSSEQ policies, systems and plans
- Responsible for ensuring that all plant conforms to applicable safety standards
Requirements For Scaffold Technician:
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For Scaffold Technician:
- Excellent mechanical/product knowledge
Experience / Skills:
- Good communication, interpersonal, organizational skills, team player
- Excellent aptitude towards Health & Safety
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in comparable role
- Sound Commercial experience & negotiating skills
- Must be prepared to spend time with team developing their skills and expertise
- Computer literacy, advantageous but not essential
- ASA training
- Auditor training
- PUWER & LOLER
- COSHH & manual handling
- Task based risk assessment
- Environmental awareness
- Product specific training
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Location: Dyce, Aberdeen
Hours: 40 hours per week
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (63)
- Deck Rating Jobs (26)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (84)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (11)
- Catering Rating Jobs (21)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (95)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (34)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (3)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (11)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (14)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (3)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (63)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (2)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (3)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (7)
- Other Offshore Jobs (49)