HSE Manager( Oil Terminal)
We are hiring HSE Manager for one the UAE govt undertaking port & terminal.
We are a Port and marine terminal operator engaged in handling all types of cargoes.
Job location- UAE
Designation- HSE Manager
We need HSE manager who have experience of running operatinals department of Oil terminal port or marine oil industry operations.
Reporting to the General Manager, the HSE Manager is responsible for the design, implementation, communication and coordination of all environmental, health, and safety programs for the Organisation. This position will develop and provide technical and administrative directions on all HSE decisions, which bear critical importance to overall objectives, operations, and profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs the resources and activities of the Department to support the HSE programs by providing advice and guidance to the Senior Management team. Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the Department to create a culture that prioritizes effective HSE and balances overall associated costs.
- Review internal HSE policies and practices to ensure they are current and appropriate; conduct hazard and risk assessments and change existing, or develop new policies and practices from these assessments for implementation.
- Control, regulate and enforce all rules and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with legal and other regulatory requirements, including relevant international conventions.
- Co-ordinate the activities of the various Government institutions and other Agencies.
- Serve as an expert within the field of HSE when called upon to address regulatory agency compliance issues and third party safety & liability issues.
- Responsible for the staffing and directing the HSE Department, including the management of all Field Safety Managers and staff Training, planning, assigning and directing work and addressing complaints and resolving issues.
- Responsible for the development of an annual budget recommendations and implementation.
- Provide regular written reports and updates to the Senior Management Team and to the General Manager.
- Assist project team in investigating all incidents and ensure proper records are completed and submitted. Implement corrective actions as it relates to the incidents and ensure “lessons learned” are communicated throughout the Organisation and are incorporated into the program, as necessary.
- Devise, supervise, and coordinate training programs to staff and all stakeholders which will increase proficiency in safe practices and promote HSE consciousness.
- Organise and actively participate in safety meetings across Company locations to review HSE performance and policies
- Stay abreast of current and emerging technical and professional aspects of this position.
- Obtain ISO/OSHAS and other relevant certifications.
- Conduct site visits/audits
- Participate/attend industry related conferences when requested to do so.
If this opportunity generates interest in you please send me your updated CV along with below details
Total work experience into running operationals department of Marine oil terminal port & marine oil industry operations-
Do you have experience in HSE Manger in Handling Marine Vessels, cargo, containers on port, Brief pls -
Do you have experience in HSE Managerial exp in handling oil terminal ports, Brief pls –
Do you have any HSE certification –
Team you are handling now -
Reporting to -
Your Direct Reportees -
Reason for Job Change -
Current Monthly salary -
Expected monthly salary-
- Deck Officer Jobs (70)
- Deck Rating Jobs (20)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (71)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (5)
- Catering Rating Jobs (16)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (78)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (21)
- Offshore Jobs (79)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (3)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (2)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (6)
- Other Offshore Jobs (65)