Best in class, world traveling yacht is looking for an AVIT Engineer to join the team.
What we are seeking:
A highly motivated, pro-active, hands on professional whose energy, personality and communication skills will ensure distinctive service provided to owners and guests.
Nice to meet you!
We will take you to places you have only dreamed about going…As one of our crew you will be a part of a team that works in an eye-opening, amazingly fun, professionally run fleet that demands hard work, excellence and attention to detail.
As a member on our team you will…Providing day-to-day maintenance of all electronics, computers, audio/visual and communications equipment. Assisting with software implementation and systems configuration and upgrades as needed. - by:
- Working to ensure that the installed A/V, data, and telecommunications systems are in a state of constant readiness and assisting with the upgrading and maintenance of all operational based production equipment.
- Exhibiting creative and challenging problem solving skills in systems maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Ensuring that all planned maintenance work takes place on these systems and co-ordinates operations with shore-side technicians
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Vast AV / IT experience: Must be knowledgeable in the design of A/V and LAN/WAN routing systems. Understands how to integrate networking and A/V protocols and systems.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Outlook, and Windows.
- Experience using Internet software and e-mail, advanced telecommunications, network connectivity, PC client, and software troubleshooting skills.
- Previous experience working in the marine industry (large yacht or commercial ship experience preferred)
- The ability to working independently and as part of a team on larger projects
Your characteristics include:
- Innovative, collaborative and trustworthy
- Service excellence, integrity and a drive for passion
- Being solution minded and intuitive
- An ability to be nimble, flexible and courageous
- Well-organized and structured
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a dynamic environment
- Having a good sense of humor, strong work ethic and a contained ego
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good written and oral communication skills
- And last but not least, grit. Your demonstrated, sustained and exuberant passion over the long-haul equals grit. We value and celebrate it
We’re committed to inclusion and equal opportunity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job description listed above is representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, disability, political ideology, or veteran status, or other protected class.
- Deck Officer Jobs (48)
- Deck Rating Jobs (12)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (59)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (5)
- Catering Rating Jobs (12)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (70)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (20)
- Offshore Jobs (72)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (4)
- Other Offshore Jobs (63)