Digital Transformation Manager (HR19026)
Job Description Digital Transformation Manager with Stork:
To lead the derivation, consolidation and implementation of STORK's digital transformation strategy (DTS) as it is applied externally to create value for STORK’s customers and internally to improve the efficiency and cost of business delivery. To realise the foreseen short to medium term strategic business growth and efficiency improvements, improved business outcomes, a “reference” market position and improved quality.
Innovation and the innovative application of digital technology to enhance productivity, transparency and efficiency is a key innovation theme for STORK. It is expected that this role will be key in driving the adoption of technology within the product lines, delivery contracts and company functions.
Tasks And Responsibilities As Digital Transformation Manager:
- Take responsibility for leading the development, communication, enrolment, maintenance, improvement and implementation of STORK’s Digital Transformation Strategy within the UK&A organisation.
- Be accountable for the shaping, planning, the project management, implementation & progress reporting of the digital transformation projects required to realise the transformation strategy.
- Be responsible for the preparation of business cases, project specifications, budgets, project plans and desired outcomes for each project to demonstrate project value (productivity/cost/benefit) released to STORK and its clients.
- Industry and group stakeholder engagement & networking, including: Maintenance of industry peer and academic body contacts; Staying abreast of markets’, their innovation needs and technology developments; Contributing to and gaining experience from STORK and Fluor group peers and networks.
- Support the business development needs of each of the product lines and delivery contracts with required technology related materials and project status overviews.
- Take accountability for horizon scanning of relevant technology landscapes (academic and commercial) and developments within hardware, software, service providers and sensor technology.
Requirements For Digital Transformation Manager:
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For Digital Transformation Manager:
- Honours degree in a relevant technical discipline applicable to applied digital transformation.
- Extensive relevant technical, project delivery, strategic thought leadership and industry experience
- Demonstrable functional leadership level experience within an operating, technology, systems, or discipline engineering company, or in a related function.
- Demonstrable capability for enrolling and inducting non-technical personnel in the use of technology
- Knowledge or experience of working in and applying technology to a manpower intensive high risk industry.
- Experience in a number of the following discipline areas:
- Digital transformation (digital communications, industry 4.0 & loT)
- Instrumentation and control (Oil & Gas processing systems)
- Logistics and inventory tracking
- Workforce digital mobility
- Company 'app' development and role out, IT application configuration and user testing
- Man-machine interfacing and human factors
- Data dashboards, analysis & analytics
- Research & Innovation applied to the above
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Location: Dyce, Aberdeen
Hours: 40 hours per week
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (63)
- Deck Rating Jobs (26)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (84)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (11)
- Catering Rating Jobs (21)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (95)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (34)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (3)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (11)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (14)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (3)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (63)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (2)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (3)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (7)
- Other Offshore Jobs (49)