Head of Inspectioneering (HR19025)
Job Description Head of Inspectioneering with Stork:
To lead and drive the implementation of the business strategy for STORK's Integrity, Inspection, NDT and Monitoring Solution's businesses within UK&A region.
The strategy is centered on innovation and the innovative application of digital survey, inspection, sensing and NDT technologies to enhance work productivity, plant condition understanding, data transparency and transfer efficiency, which are key themes for STORK. It is expected that this role will be key in the identification, adoption and application of these technologies.
In alignment with functional business objectives, the role shall realise the agreed results, enhance STORK's market position and improve the process safety performance of STORK and its clients, over the short to medium term.
Tasks And Responsibilities As Head of Inspectioneering:
- Prepare, maintain and implement the defined Product Line Strategy Plans to deliver safe and responsible growth, profitability, client value, innovation and organisational development.
- Take accountability for market engagement, business development planning, opportunity development, contract performance and client relationship management (externally and internally) supported by the business development function.
- Maintain business unit budgets, forecasts, planning & reporting routines and metrics.
- Business unit management including day to day service delivery management, HSE and quality management, resource leveling, support to direct reports and delivery contracts.
- Staff resource levelling, competence and performance management.
- Industry and group stakeholder engagement & networking, including: Maintenance of industry peer and professional body contacts; Staying abreast of markets’, innovation needs and technology developments; Contributing to and gaining experience from STORK and Fluor group peers and networks.
Requirements For Head of Inspectioneering:
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements for Head of Inspectioneering:
- Bachelor degree in relevant technical or scientific discipline; or equivalent demonstrable experience of working at this level.
- Extensive relevant technical, operational, project management, business management and industry experience.
- Demonstrable leadership level experience from within an operator or a multi-disciplined technically led service company environment, operating in a related and/or relevant industry sector.
- Experience in a number of the following experience areas:
- Integrity management of pressure systems and structures (offshore, onshore processing & subsea facilities)
- Inspection and maintenance management (oil & gas production and processing facilities)
- Plant condition monitoring (rotating machinery, fixed plant and structures)
- Technical and process innovation, and its application to improve productivity, efficiency and transparency
- In the application of digital or disruptive technology to improve productivity, efficiency and transparency
- Process safety management within a major accident hazard regime and the associated legislation
- Inspection technology and advance inspection techniques including NDT
- Accredited management systems development, maintenance and compliance, and the associated ISO standards
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Location: Dyce, Aberdeen
Hours: 40 hours per week
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (70)
- Deck Rating Jobs (20)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (71)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (5)
- Catering Rating Jobs (16)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (78)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (21)
- Offshore Jobs (77)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (3)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (2)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (6)
- Other Offshore Jobs (63)