Cathodic Protection Operations Manager (HR19030)
Job Description CP Survey Operations Manager with Stork:
To price and be technically responsible for CP surveys and commercially project manage the product of associated products. To deliver the best solution for Stork clients’ specified technical requirements in a safe manner.
Tasks And Responsibilities As CP Survey Operations Manager
Design & Deliver
- To ensure the design of all cathodic protection systems are correct and are compliant with relevant Naval, Civil, Client Engineering and Classification Standards.
- To prepare and issue systems quotations within finacial authority.
- To review in line with authority matrix proposed contracts and advise on acceptance.
- To ensure availability of resources to meet contracts.
- To ensure personnel are sufficiently trained and informed of their tasks.
- To schedule the work of the manufacture of systems.
- To liaise with Classification Societies and relevant departments within the Ministry of Defence to ensure engineering standards for cathodic protection are maintained within the company.
- To develop and maintain customer contacts with a view to increasing company business.
- Establish procedures & working methods in order to make work packages.
- Taking sound technical decisions in collaboration with the team, on engineering activities and reporting on the provision of sufficient resources to maintain the project schedule at optimum cost.
- Technical preparation of work scopes.
- To supervise the development of existing products in order to assure commercial advantages and technical precision.
- To support the team in acquiring of components/ services.
- Attend & contribute to health and safety training and briefs.
- Assist in maintaining own and others’ health and safety.
- Contribute to a culture of HSEQ improvement.
- Support quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Execute work safely and reliably and to a quality standard.
- Ensure you are adequately trained to carry out the job.
Specific Requirements For CP Survey – Operations Manager:
- Technical qualification e.g. HND, degree
- NACE, ICORRCP Level 1
- Proven experience in work preparation.
- Proven Project Engineering experience in the marine / subsea / civils industry is desirable.
- Understanding in preparing and utilising planning, scheduling and costing tools.
- Extensive technical knowledge (multidisciplinary) in Cathodic Protection industry.
- Experience with Word, Excel, Sales & Planning software tools.
- Sound knowledge of Cathodic Protection.
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (60)
- Deck Rating Jobs (27)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (83)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (9)
- Catering Rating Jobs (25)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (59)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (24)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (4)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (16)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (1)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (66)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (7)
- Other Offshore Jobs (52)