Chef de Partie (Temporary)
Northern Marine Manning Services Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced Chef de Partie on behalf of their client Hebridean Island Cruises. Suitable candidate must be able available for a start date of March 19th 2019 for approximately 3 months. A strong performance throughout this temporary contract could open opportunities for continued work on board in the 2019 or in future seasons.Please note due to the itinerary of the vessel, applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Working as a Chef De Partie on board The Hebridean Princess, the successful candidate will be part of an elite team working on the smallest luxury cruise ship afloat.
The main purpose of the role is to create and serve dishes for passengers and crew on board a luxury five star cruise ship operating around the British mainland. Using the very best ingredients, creating, producing and plating exquisite dishes which reflect the interior in which we operate and the standards expected by our exclusive client base.
- Creating breakfast, lunch and dinner to the highest standard for all passengers and crew on board under the direction of the Head Chef.
- Operating across all four sections in the galley whilst also assisting on the pass when required.
- Menu planning and preparation, including the plating of these dishes.
- Keeping the galley pristine in accordance with both the Companies Best Practice and all current Environmental legislation.
- Supervision of the two utility stewards ensuring all back of house areas including the mess rooms are kept the highest of hygiene standards.
- Keeping all temperature and safety data sheets up to date.
- On occasion, coming out and serving in the restaurant in front of the guests.
- Taking part in all ship wide security and safety duties as required by the Master.
- Food & Hygiene Level 2
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Security Awareness
You must also be able to commit to the below requirements:
- Available for a start date of 19th March 2019.
- Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months work.
- Happy to reside in shared living quarters.
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.
- Deck Officer Jobs (70)
- Deck Rating Jobs (20)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (71)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (5)
- Catering Rating Jobs (16)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (78)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (21)
- Offshore Jobs (79)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (3)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (2)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (6)
- Other Offshore Jobs (65)