Core Multi-Skilled Scaffolder – Apache
Job Description Multi-Skilled Scaffolder with Stork:
The post holder will ensure that all work is performed safely and carried out to a high standard aligned with Client expectations. Proactively support additional platform work-scopes as delegated by Line Supervisor. Flexible – able to comply with company and client requirements.
Tasks And Responsibilities As Multi-Skilled Scaffolder:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reports to Stork Focal point for successful provision of Scaffolding and deck support to all offshore operations and reporting back on progress to immediate supervisor.
- Support Supply chain operations:including but not limited to, supply boat cargo/bulk operations, preparing backload and unloading containers.
- Erect scaffold to company and industry standards.
- Ensure that all equipment is operated and maintained within the manufacturer’s specifications and operational procedures.
- Carry out HDA/HLO duties (if required).
- Carry out Emergency Response duties in-line with platform requirements (if required).
- Demonstrate commitment to safety.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Confident in ISSOW permit preparation & Risk Assessments processes.
- Knowledge of desktop applications (MS Office Suite)
- Proven experience in the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Able to demonstrate good understanding of HSEQ including industry guidance and best practice.
HSE & Compliance:
- Ensure all tasks are risk assessed and undertaken in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure all tools/plant and equipment utilised is fit for purpose and where applicable fully certified.
- Contribute to the platform safety culture by utilising the Step and ASA observation programme.
- Ensure all necessary controls are in place to minimise risk and eliminate environmental hazards/incidents.
- Actively participate in safety and environmental awareness meetings.
- Contribute to the platform permit auditing process.
- Cooperate with Line Management and Supervision in the prevention of all work-related accidents, ill health and promote environmental good practice by adopting the appropriate behaviours.
- Adhere to health, safety and environmental instructions and procedures.
- Ensure the correct PPE is work for carrying out all work activities.
Requirements For Multi-Skilled Scaffolder:
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For Multi-Skilled Scaffolder:
- Appropriate documented evidence confirming the Trade
- BOSIET/Approved Offshore Medical
- CISRS (ADVANCED)
- COSHH Awareness
- Banksman/Slinger Certificate.
- ER Team Member
- Helideck Assistant Certification
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Location: Offshore – Apache Asset
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (60)
- Deck Rating Jobs (27)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (83)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (9)
- Catering Rating Jobs (25)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (59)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (24)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (4)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (16)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (1)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (66)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (7)
- Other Offshore Jobs (52)