Data Analyst – Part TIme – (HR 19027)
Job Description Data Analyst with Stork:
To analyse and report on collected data from Corrosion/ Erosion monitoring systems, and to provide positive safety leadership in order to work safely with the project team he/she is steering.
Tasks And Responsibilities As Data Analyst:
Data Analysis and Report Delivery
- To ensure issued reports of all systems are correct and are compliant with relevant Standards and company best practice.
- To prepare quotations within financial authority.
- To review in line with authority matrix reports and advise on acceptance.
- To ensure all project information is relayed promptly back to Monitoring Solution Team Leader/Business Manager to ensure personnel are sufficiently informed for their tasks.
- Regular meetings with client responsible focal points and to ensure all discussed information is recorded and supplied to operational responsible personnel to develop and maintain customer contacts with a view to increasing company business.
- Establish procedures & working methods in order to make work packages.
- Taking sound technical decisions in collaboration with the team on project activities, and reporting on the provision of sufficient resources to maintain the project schedule at optimum cost effectiveness to Department manager(s).
- To assist the development of existing products in order to assure commercial advantages and technical precision.
- To support the team in the acquisition of components/ services.
- Attend & contribute to health and safety training and briefs.
- Assist in maintaining own and others’ health and safety.
- Contribute to a culture of HSEQ improvement.
- Support quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Execute work safely and reliably and to a quality standard.
- Ensure you are adequately trained to carry out the job.
- Customer satisfaction measured by FPAL / complaints / commendations.
- Documentation relating to all resources is up to date.
- Monitored Data is collected in line with best practices and client / end client requirements in the scope of work.
- Technical data is reported in line with best practices and client / end client requirements in the scope of work.
- Ensure personnel are trained, knowledgeable and utilisation of resource is maximised per project.
- Conduct internal pre project briefs, risk assessments.
- Assist in audits.
Requirements For Data Analyst:
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For Data Analyst:
- Technical degree or equivalent experience commensurate with the role.
- Proven experience in work preparation.
- Understanding in preparing and utilising planning, scheduling and costing tools.
- Extensive technical knowledge in Monitoring Solutions industry.
- Sound knowledge of Word, Excel, Sales & Planning software tools.
- Offshore travel? As required
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Location: Dyce, Aberdeen
Hours: 20 hours per week
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (70)
- Deck Rating Jobs (20)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (71)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (5)
- Catering Rating Jobs (16)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (78)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (21)
- Offshore Jobs (77)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (3)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (2)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (6)
- Other Offshore Jobs (63)