Welder/Fabricators – Somerset – Contract – £15 p/h (Ltd)
Our client has a unique ability to design, develop, manufacture and operate bespoke equipment customised to meet clients’ requirements, which means each contract is approached with tools tailor-made to suit every likely and often exceptional scenario.
- MIG Welders are required for our client in Somerton, Somerset.
- Successful candidates will be working on Marine, Gates and Railings projects.
About the Candidate
- MIG Welding and Fabrication experience is a necessity.
- Welding and Fabrication: 3 years (Preferred)
- Language: English (Required)
Our client offers an excellent opportunity for the right individual.
Navis is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The post Welder/Fabricator appeared first on Navis Consulting.
- Deck Officer Jobs (70)
- Deck Rating Jobs (28)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (83)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (12)
- Catering Rating Jobs (22)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (87)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (33)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (3)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (11)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (13)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (3)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (62)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (2)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (3)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (7)
- Other Offshore Jobs (50)