Chief Engineer - OSV
- Offshore Construction vessel experience needed with BHP between 4000- 6000.
- ISM experience is Mandatory
- At least 24 months experience on board offshore vessels/ supply/ maintenance vessels in the Oil and Gas Sector
- The trip rotations are for 3 months on and 3 months off
- Marlin test from a Marlins approved centre is need at a overall score of 80% + with each sector at 70%+
If you are interested, then please do get in touch.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships or oil rigs.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (60)
- Deck Rating Jobs (27)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (83)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (9)
- Catering Rating Jobs (25)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (59)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (24)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (4)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (16)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (1)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (66)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (7)
- Other Offshore Jobs (52)