CP Survey Field Engineer x 2
Job Description CP Survey Field Engineer with Stork:
Responsible for the successful, safe and compliant execution and reporting of CP survey inspection
work scopes. To provide positive safety leadership in order to work safely with the project team he/
she is steering and make sure objectives are executed in a safe way.
Tasks And Responsibilities As CP Survey Field Engineer:
Design & Deliver
- To ensure the surveys of all cathodic protection systems are correct and are compliant with relevant Standards and company best practice.
- To review in line with authority matrix data and reports and advise on acceptance.
- To schedule the work of the best use of resources.
- To develop and maintain customer contacts with a view to increasing company business.
- Perform marine and land fall data acquisition of CP Systems, both sacrificial and impressed
- Perform data collection tasks using topside I subsea acquisition equipment and software.
- Utilise other complementary technology or equipment with appropriate instruction or
- Ensure all data collected is accurate, concise and correctly referenced for reproduction and
- reporting purposes.
- Responsible for daily workload of tasks.
- Own competency and assist in training of new staff.
- Availability and maintenance of equipment.
- Technical knowledge of equipment and deliverables.
- Making sound technical decisions onsite in collaboration with the team during mobilisation
- and normal operations.
- Attend a contribute to health and safety training and briefs.
- Assist in maintaining own and others' health and safety.
- Contribute to a culture of HSEQ improvement.
- Support quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Execute work safely and reliably and to a quality standard.
- Ensure you are adequately trained to carry out the job.
- Customer satisfaction measured by FPAL I complaints I commendations.
- Documentation relating to all resources is up to date.
- Survey Data is collected in line with best practices and client I end client requirements in
- the scope of work.
- Technical data is reported in line with best practices and client I end client requirements in the scope of work.
- Conduct internal pre project briefs and risk assessments.
- Contribute positively to the competency system and highlight areas of improvement in general practice and processes.
Requirements For CP Survey Field Engineer:
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For CP Survey Field Engineer:
- Technical degree I knowledge or equivalent experience commensurate with the role.
- Sound knowledge of Word, Excel, Sales a Planning software tools.
- Sound knowledge of Cathodic Protection.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Offshore travel? As required
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Location: Dyce, Aberdeen
Hours: 40 hours per week
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (70)
- Deck Rating Jobs (20)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (71)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (5)
- Catering Rating Jobs (16)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (78)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (20)
- Offshore Jobs (77)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (3)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (2)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (6)
- Other Offshore Jobs (63)