Account Manager: We, a global staffing solutions business, is seeking an Account Manager with skills in organisation and logistics to join a company based in Altrincham. We're looking to recruit a candidate to start as soon as possible on a busy team.
You'll work alongside experienced Account Managers, learning the ropes from them. This role will focus on organising the logistics of crew for marine companies, including crew rotations, visas, certificates and travel. You'll work alongside business development managers who will bring in the business, your role is to maintain these relationships and highlight any additional opportunities. You will work with some of our key clients within the marine industry, an area where We is a well-respected name.
As this is an Account Management role, there isn't the sales element of traditional recruitment. Instead you'll be maintaining an existing relationship and providing the high standard of service We is renowned for.
Is it for you?
This role would suit you if you're:
- Organised and thorough with an eye for detail and a strong work ethic.
- Experienced in customer service and feel comfortable liaising with clients over the phone, building rapport to develop long lasting relationships.
- Looking for a career which offers the chance to communicate with different people every day.
Day to day duties and responsibilities:
This role will see you:
- Liaising with new and returning crew, ensuring they have all the information they need for work.
- Co-ordinating travel (alongside our dedicated global mobility team), visas and work rotas for the vessels you staff and account manage.
- Handling queries, questions and issues that arise from your client, thinking quickly to come up with solutions.
- Previous experience of account management would be beneficial but is not essential. However, we are looking for you to have a demonstrable track record in delivering high standards of customer service.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail are a must-have!
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to multi-task.
We're a well-known name in staffing and recruitment, offering a full service to our clients ranging from contingency recruitment to managed services, which is the area this account management role fits into. Aside from being a big player in the industry, we are also committed to investment in our staff and offer a comprehensive training programme that lasts for your whole We career. We've won awards for our training and work environment, including Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For'.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration. We are keen to speak to people straight away so if you feel you have the necessary skills then we'd like to hear from you. Contact Emma McGregor at We.
- Deck Officer Jobs (63)
- Deck Rating Jobs (26)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (84)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (11)
- Catering Rating Jobs (21)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (95)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (34)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (3)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (11)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (14)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (3)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (63)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (2)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (3)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (7)
- Other Offshore Jobs (49)