Offshore Operations Engineer
Tasks And Responsibilities As Offshore Operations Engineer:
Your duties as an Operations Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Offshore site survey and reporting, review client facilities to determine suitability for the application of Stork’s Online De-sanding Service
- Point of contact for the Operations Manager during implementation of the scope
- Interfacing with clients – primary point of contact with the client for the offshore part of the scope
- Working with the client on HAZID, HAZOP and/or other safety studies as may be required
- Deliver competent de-sanding and specialist cleaning services in accordance with Stork HSEQ Procedures
- Compiling of Daily Reports, Site Audits and any other documentations for further reporting
- Interface with plant and equipment delivery team in the preparation of their mobilisation
- Reviewing equipment performance and analysing deviation
- Developing of new de-sanding and sand cleaning techniques
- Providing engineering expertise to deliver other specialist projects and operation support to ensure the safe and efficient operation of equipment and processes on site
- Attend internal and external meetings as may be requested by Stork management.
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting of equipment performance.
- Feedback to Technical Focal Point on accuracy of scope documentation.
Requirements For Offshore Operations Engineer:
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For Offshore Operations Engineer:
- Relevant qualification in engineering discipline; Chemical or Process or similar
- Proven work experience as Operations or Process Engineer and having worked in oil and gas industry some of which will have been gained offshore
- A working knowledge and practical experience of equipment design for ATEX compliance, performing hazard studies, risk assessment and operations in hazardous area environments
- Knowledge of desanding equipment to give clear direction to team member and recognise / troubleshoot problems, stop the job authority is desirable
- Knowledge of offshore production vessel isolation, entry and cleaning is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communicator , technical and interpersonal skills
- Motivated Team player to work with Stork operations groups, client personnel and equipment delivery personnel to deliver an effective specialist services
- Familiarity with health, safety and environmental regulations
- Microsoft ‘office’ computer literate
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (41)
- Deck Rating Jobs (16)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (59)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (2)
- Catering Rating Jobs (9)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (48)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (49)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (2)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (10)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (21)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (7)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (3)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (4)
- Offshore Jobs (44)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (3)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (3)
- Other Offshore Jobs (36)