Plant Inspector – March
Job Description Plant Inspector with Stork:
Understands technical or professional aspects of work and continually maintains technical knowledge. Ability to deploy discipline specific engineering and operational standards. Provide functional guidance to visiting inspection vendors or other subcontractors on discipline specific matters. Ensure that work is of a quality to meet company standards and is produced in a timely and cost effective manner.
Tasks And Responsibilities As Plant Inspector:
- Discuss and agree remedial action with Client through the Application of judgment and experience in the assessment of defects found.
- Monitoring of existing anomalies and temporary repairs and where necessary report and recommend on the status of these repairs.
- Highlight critical anomalies to Client in accordance with IQ procedure.
- Ensure IQ database / Register is updated in a timely manner in accordance to the IQ process.
- Participate in shutdown strategy reviews to assist in the development of annual inspection programs
- Participate in operational risk assessments and prepare Permit to Work and supporting ISSOW documentation for all scheduled inspection, integrity and corrosion monitoring activities.
- Ensure Regulatory and client standard compliance
- Raise (where appropriate) repair work orders and track progress to completion.
- Assist Integrity Engineers in developing overall asset risk profiles.
- Ensure processes and systems follow regulatory requirements to meet with quality standards and achieve Functional objectives.
- Contribute to Stork HSEQ-policies.
- Ensure HSEQ-policies for service delivery business activities are in line with legal requirements, recommendations of Stork and client requirements.
- Ensure all HSEQ-policies and regulations within Service Delivery are maintained and regularly reviewed.
- Ensure that all business in conducted in compliance with Stork legal, legal and CSR policies and standards.
- Ensure best in class safety performance is met according to Stork REACH standards, measured by scorecard KPI’s.
Requirements For Plant Inspector:
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For Plant Inspector:
- Refinery Experience
- UKAS RG2 Category 2 or equivalent
- UKAS RG2 Category 3 will be considered based on experience
- API 510 and or ASME Level 2 Senior Pant Inspector. CSWIP Level 2 Plant Inspector
- April to May with requirement to start 18th March for 2 weeks preparation work.
- Potential for ongoing work for certain individuals
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Hours: 6 days per week, 10 hours per day
Starts: April to May with requirement to start 18th March for 2 weeks preparation work
Other: Potential for ongoing work for certain individuals
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (71)
- Deck Rating Jobs (27)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (93)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (6)
- Catering Rating Jobs (23)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (95)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (31)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (7)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (19)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (2)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (1)
- Offshore Jobs (62)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (2)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (1)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (11)
- Other Offshore Jobs (41)