Marine Control Room Operator
Northern Marine are currently seeking an experienced Marine Control Room Operator to join an FSU in the North Sea, mobilising mid-February.
An exciting opportunity for the successful candidate, the CRO will be responsible for the overall monitoring of the heading and stability of the FSU in order to ensure safe operations and vessel integrity can be maintained at all times, even under extreme conditions. This will involve loading, storage and ballasting operations in accordance with pre-arranged plans and safe operating practices; recognizing anomalies and performing corrective action as necessary; carrying out planned maintenance on all utility systems; data logging and reporting; conducting inspections and any other relevant tasks.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years Oil tanker experience. FSU or FPSO vessel experience is preferred
- Certified as a Ship's Deck Officer with Oil Cargo Endorsement.
- Candidates must hold valid MIST, BOSIET and OGUK medical certificates, prior to mobilisation
- Full working knowledge of Safe Systems of Work (Permit to Work etc).
If you fit all of the above criteria and are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.
- Deck Officer Jobs (70)
- Deck Rating Jobs (20)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (71)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (5)
- Catering Rating Jobs (16)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (78)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (21)
- Offshore Jobs (79)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (3)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (2)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (6)
- Other Offshore Jobs (65)