Senior CAST Engineer
Role is for a Systems Engineer with 10 years' experience or more to join our Baeten based ONEgas Control & Automation team . The Systems engineers will occasional visit offshore locations and wi ll report to the PACO lead ONEgas East (OGW) ONEgas is one of the larger and technically and commercially complex assets in Shell Upstream. The asset portfolio comprises the full range of lifecycle stages, from exploration activities, Greenfield and Brownfield projects, to abandonment activities. The ONEgas asset comprises a multidisciplinary of 6 sub-assets production units and 70 offshore installations. The operated asset geographically covers the Southern North Sea in the Netherlands and the UK, with a number of pipeline systems either connecting to the Baeten gas plant in the UK or the Den Helder gas plant in the Netherlands. ONEgas is a key supplier to the UK and Netherlands gas markets, fulfilling a significant portion of the local demand.
In this role, you will act as the Senior Systems Engineer and Cyber Security Focal Point supporting ONEgas the care and custody of IT based operational assets, providing technical assurance. The role will include taking responsibility as a stand-in technical authority role level 3 as part of this position. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team(s), you will work closely with other disciplines and functions and
with third parties on all technical matters, centering on cyber security and process control domain basic
hygiene. Your role will involve delivering operational excellence in the fields of health and safety for PCD hosts, technical integrity and assurance for PCD hosts, production and availability strategy.
You will also:
- Provide inputs in PCD Line of defense assurance
- Execute system hosts Safety Assessments, VM updates and security patches.
- Ensure that the group policies and industry standards are adhered to as well as participating in technical audits and reviews for PCD hosts.
- Provide technical support to modifications & projects on all matters relating to the system design, selection, specification, construction, factory acceptance testing, commissioning and performance of equipment associated to the PCD.
- Provide commercial input to all aspects of conceptual and detailed design and the purchase and the implementation of PCD equipment.
- Assure the adequacy of designs of contractor, vendors and suppliers meet applicable standards.
With a relevant technical degree or mature qualifications, you will have an extensive experience in cyber
security controls and management of network hosts. Ideally gained in the onshore/offshore oil and gas
industry. You wi ll have a good understanding of windows-PLC based technologies and cyber security hygiene practices as they relate to oil and gas production facilities. You have a demonstrable record of achievement and indepth knowledge of networked system hosts and systems integrity. You have experience and knowledge of telemetry systems & TCP/IP communication networks, Modbus
communication including cyber security.
Bachelor degree in the Control & Automation discipline or equivalent i .e. HNC /HND in relevant
High degree of personal independence and good verbal/written communication skills are essential.
Considerable customer focus, inter- personal skills and commercial approach. Initiative, expertise and
energy to identify, promote and contribute to a broad range of business opportunities.
Applicants should preferable have a detai led knowledge of relevant Shell and industry standards within the Control & Automation discipline and quickly capable of finding, understanding and applying the relevant discipline standards.
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (46)
- Deck Rating Jobs (11)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (58)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (5)
- Catering Rating Jobs (16)
- Specialist Jobs (0)
- Other Maritime Jobs (79)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (35)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (8)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (22)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (2)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (0)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (3)
- Offshore Jobs (62)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (1)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (1)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (6)
- Other Offshore Jobs (53)