Scaffolding Focal Point
Job Description Scaffolding Focal Point with Stork:
Responsible for the management of all general and specialised scaffolding services and vendor companies, in support of platform operations, as part of the platform mutli-discipline core team. This team shall provide a multi-task support service for Operational and Maintenance tasks. The Core Scaffolding Focal Point shall ensure that all work is performed safely and carried out to a high standard in accordance with the instructions of Stork scaffolding procedures.
The Scaffold Focal Point has overall responsibility for identifying resource requirements and deploying these as necessary to safely liquidate all operational and maintenance requirements. The position is also responsible for the estimating of scaffold man hours and materials as required.
Supervises all scaffolding operations in line with company, client and legislative requirements to ensure safe and cost effective service delivery. Participate in/and support of multi-disciplined team duties in respect of General Maintenance activities as and when required.
Tasks And Responsibilities As Scaffolding Focal Point:
- Erect & dismantle cantilever drop scaffolds
- Erect & dismantle temporary roof scaffolds
- Erect & dismantle stairway scaffolds
- Erect & dismantle ramp scaffolds
- Erect & dismantle loading bay scaffolds
- Understanding scaffold design criteria
- Ability to compile location information relating to scaffold design requests
- Scaffold inspection – all scaffolds
- Plus all itemised tasks within Scaffolder part 2 & advanced job description
Requirements For Scaffolding Focal Point:
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For Scaffolding Focal Point:
- CITB Scaffolders – Advanced
- CISRS Registration card
- Helideck Assistant and/or Helideck Landing Officer
- Emergency Response Team Member
- COSHH – Awareness
- Health/Safety and Environmental Risk Assessment – awareness
- Work at height regulations – awareness
- Working at Height (Level 2 and 3)
- COSHH Awareness
- HAVS Awareness
- PUWER Awareness
- Accident & Incident Investigation
- Task Based Risk Assessment
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Location: Repsol assets
Hours: 3 + 3 rotation
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (70)
- Deck Rating Jobs (20)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (71)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (5)
- Catering Rating Jobs (16)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (78)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (21)
- Offshore Jobs (77)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (3)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (2)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (6)
- Other Offshore Jobs (63)