Electrical Assembly Technician
Job Description Electrical Assembly Technician with Stork:
Assembly personnel are required to assemble electrical sub-assemblies and assist in the assembly of control units and panels whilst assisting in the testing of finished electrical units within a set procedure.
Tasks And Responsibilities As Electrical Assembly Technician:
Achieve the required output of the department.
- Keep the Electrical Supervisor up to date with progress on all work items and deadline.
- Advise the Electrical Supervisor of any stock-outs with regard to component parts critical to production continuity.
- Ensure that the quality and quantity of output meets agreed targets.
Maintain safe working environment within Electrical area.
- Responsible for the maintenance and organisation of a safe and efficient work area, complying with 5S/6S standards as appropriate.
- Be aware of local health and safety changes/instructions arising from departmental tool-box talks.
- Both skilled and semi-skilled personnel to be fully aware of the required protocols and arrangements set in place whilst live testing in progress.
Maintain and contribute to an enhanced Quality Performance.
- Ensure that all work is carried out to relevant company or industry standard and regulation.
Planning and Organising
- Plan personal time effectively in order to maintain efficiency and productivity and enable quick response to required change in work scheduling etc.
- Ensure daily liaison with Electrical Supervisor in regard to job progression, delay and timescales.
Remains flexible to the needs of the business
- Undertakes reasonable ad-hoc or routine duties as directed by line manager.
Requirements For Electrical Assembly Technician:
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For Electrical Assembly Technician:
- Good standard of general education with particular emphasis on literacy and numeracy.
- An appreciation of electrical basics (Electrical Assembly Technician)
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Hours: 36.25 hours per week
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (65)
- Deck Rating Jobs (26)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (89)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (6)
- Catering Rating Jobs (21)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (92)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (30)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (7)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (18)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (2)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (1)
- Offshore Jobs (55)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (1)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (9)
- Other Offshore Jobs (38)