Project Manager (HUB Focal Point)
Job Description Project Manager (HUB Focal Point) with Stork:
Accountable for 3-4 Assets supported by lower level Project Manager while delivering safe and efficient scopes of work to specified clients
Maximize profitability by integrating related discipline contributions, and delivering on time and on budget
Tasks And Responsibilities As Project Manager (HUB Focal Point):
This role requires both, business development and the development of effective working relationships with internal colleagues of various levels, external parties and clients within a dynamic environment related to the offshore industry
The level of complexity of the role can vary from the project management of small and single projects and scopes of work, through to the project management of large multi discipline scopes of work
- Demonstrate exemplary behaviour to positively contribute to Stork’s safety culture
- Ensure occupational health processes are adhered to, both during the work preparation phase and the execution phase.
- Effectively communicate best practices and HSSEQ information with the execution teams.
- Conduct site visits and audits to verify site compliance to quality standards and procedures.
- Capture and record best practices, recommendations and lessons learned and contribute to continuously improve the performance.
- Accountable for overall delivery of assigned scopes to client requirements and expectations.
- Ensuring the project scope of work is executed and documented in accordance with Stork agreed processes and procedures.
- The main focal point and liaison between Stork and the client for their scopes.
- Maintaining close liaison with their line manager, providing regular updates on project activities and performance.
- Developing and implementing the strategy for their scopes including planning, commercial and technical aspects.
- Delivering relevant performance KPI’s within the project.
- Reviews and approves material / plant / equipment requests to meet requirements of the scope, budget and plan.
- Deliver range of services meeting client expectations and requirements as set out in the contract and/or quality plan.
- Approve personnel mobilisations to ensure competent and qualified people, suitable for the task are sent out to execute the scope.
- Effectively identify resource requirements and deploy/request as required to liquidate all activities in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure plant and equipment in use is certified, and back loaded upon completion of the scope.
- Contribute to the duty rota to ensure 24/7 duty of care and emergency response
- The planning, monitoring and control of budgets and project expenditure for their scopes.
- Review and approve CTR’s complied by project engineers (UK OPS and/or UK OPS support).
- Compile and approve CTR’s relating to contractual / managerial scopes (i.e. year budgets / stocks), or multidiscipline or complex scopes
- Review and monitor the monthly forecast to reflect the latest estimate for the assigned scopes.
- Contribute towards the compilation of the budget for the coming year.
- Review and approve invoices to ensure correct and accurate invoices are submitted to the client, facilitating prompt payments.
- Develop client relationships to maintain and further business opportunities.
- Identify sales opportunities to grow business, such as
- Additional services
- New products
- Smart / innovative solutions
- Management of site personnel and ensuring the best utilisation of resources.
- Support recruitment and selection of project personnel.
- Conduct disciplinary investigations for own contract staff and staff assigned to other contracts to support and uphold company core values in line with the company’s policy and procedure.
- Ensure compliance to the training and competence procedures of the company.
- Encourage the growth and development of project staff by appropriate delegation of responsibility, without loss of accountability.
- May be line manager to a number of project team members and may carry out PP&D and performance reviews in line with company standards. See differentiating factors below.
Requirements For Project Manager (HUB Focal Point):
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For Project Manager (HUB Focal Point):
- HND/Degree in a relevant field or equivalent qualification.
- Engineering, technical, quality or commercial background/qualification
- Master’s Degree in Maintenance Management/Project Management/Business Management/Contract Management.
- Member of a project team
- Demonstrated experience in interfacing with clients.
- Previous experience in a project engineering role
- Previous experience in fabric maintenance
- Previous experience in oil and gas industry
- Knowledge of Stork and/or client Business Management Systems
- Relevant industry experience
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Location: Aberdeen Head Office
Hours: 40 hours per week
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (46)
- Deck Rating Jobs (11)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (58)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (5)
- Catering Rating Jobs (16)
- Specialist Jobs (0)
- Other Maritime Jobs (79)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (35)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (8)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (22)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (2)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (0)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (3)
- Offshore Jobs (62)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (1)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (1)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (6)
- Other Offshore Jobs (53)