Job Description Integrity Technician with Stork:
This role requires interaction with internal colleagues of various levels, external parties and clients within the offshore industry.
Primarily responsible in assisting with day-to-day running of the Integrity workshop, ensuring equipment is mobilised.
Tasks And Responsibilities As Integrity Technician with:
Maintenance, Service & Certification
- Support with certification, maintenance, and certification of Stork owned NDT, load testing,
- SIS Camera Equipment, RAD Kit and Heat Treatment
- Support the demobilisation of Integrity Equipment.
- Assist in ensuring the day-to-day orderliness and tidiness of the Integrity workshop
- Support the mobilisation of Integrity equipment
- Support the Integrity Plant and Equipment stock control.
- Support with the loading and unloading of deliveries / collections.
- Support with the packaging and containerisation of materials and equipment.
- Support with the emptying of returned containers of equipment and materials.
- Assist with waste management activities.
- Attend & contribute to health and safety training and briefs.
- Assist in maintaining own and others’ health and safety.
- Contribute to a culture of HSEQ improvement.
- Support quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Execute work safely and reliably and to a quality standard.
- Ensure you are adequately trained to carry out the job.
- Assisting in the tracking of orders in Aspire, Stock Orders.
Recording & Certification
- Ensure that accurate inspection records are maintained.
- Support the compilation of check sheets, to facilitate stores manifesting
- Support the compilation of certification packs including operators instructions, and ensuring that all are valid.
Requirements For Integrity Technician Engineer with:
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For Integrity Technician with:
- GCSE, Higher education or experience commensurate with the role and have demonstrated an appropriate level of technical competence.
- PUWER & LOLER
- COSHH & Manual Handling
- Task Risk Assessment
- Environmental Awareness
- Product Specific Training
- Dangerous Goods by sea/RAD
- Forklift License
- Experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in a similar role in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Knowledge of range of services Stork does and can provide to the client.
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Location: Dyce, Aberdeen
Hours: 40 hours per week
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (60)
- Deck Rating Jobs (27)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (83)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (9)
- Catering Rating Jobs (25)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (59)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (24)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (4)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (16)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (1)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (66)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (7)
- Other Offshore Jobs (52)