Rope Access Team Leader Insulator
Job Description Rope Access Team Leader Insulatorwith Stork:
A level 3 Team Leader will be capable of carrying out advanced rope access techniques in order to gain access to the work areas, in a safe manner using a mix of rope access skills that have been learned during training, and developed as experience is gained to carry out the primary role. A Level 3 Team Leader is the primary safety supervisor directly responsible for the safety of the team of rope access personnel should there be an incident, he will initiate a rescue with the assistance of the team. The Level 3 Team Leader is the link between the client and their safety system and will ensure that work is carried out safely and efficiently.
Level 3 Team Leader will also be required to work as part of the team carrying out the Insulation work.
All TIE personnel will be capable of carrying out the basic Insulation techniques in a safe manner using a mix of Insulation skills that have been learned during training and developed with experience to carry out the primary role.
Tasks And Responsibilities As Rope Access Team Leader Insulator:
- Attending pre-mobilisation brief with base management
- Informing relevant authorities of any "no shows"
- Attending client / company representative’s task brief on arrival at the work site
- Controlling & issuing all PPE, plant & materials as mobilised to work site
- Briefing all team members of their tasks and responsibilities
- Conducting on going Toolbox Talks (TBT’s) in accordance with procedure 30.2-PR-011
- Arranging all "Permits to Work" as required in order to comply with client’s system
- Ensuring that all tasks are conducted in a safe / competent manner implementing Stork company discipline and safety procedures
- Acting as the team welfare representative and resolving / communicating problems to the relevant parties
- Complying with method statements & task risk assessments
- Completion of work pack procedural documentation
- Presenting all task variations to client, project & SAS base management prior to implementation
- Ensuring that all rope access technicians wear the correct PPE and rope access equipment provided for the works
- Communicating on an "exception" basis to base management with weekly task updates
- Reporting all accidents, incidents & near misses to the appropriate task authority & SAS base management in accordance with 30.2-PR-010.
- Following the company policies and procedures
- Ensuring that all rope access technicians under their responsibility follow the company policies and procedures
- To be dressed, as required, to ensure the capability of rescue of any team member. This may be delegated to a qualified, capable team member.
- Ensuring security of rope access equipment and plant items out with normal working hours.
- Completion of IRATA Rope Access Category Hours
- Signing and verifying technicians IRATA Logbook entries
- Provide general insulation services to support construction/maintenance activities on various job sites
- Shall be qualified in insulation procedures through proof of training and experience
Requirements For Rope Access Team Leader Insulator:
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For Rope Access Team Leader Insulator:
IRATA Level 3 Certificate
IRATA Logbook showing ropes use in the last six months
Task Based Risk Assessment
Approved First Aid
Insulation Apprenticeship Papers or City & Guilds in Thermal Insulation
Portable anchor awareness (eg – Iron Wing Awareness)
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (65)
- Deck Rating Jobs (27)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (86)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (9)
- Catering Rating Jobs (26)
- Specialist Jobs (5)
- Other Maritime Jobs (57)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (25)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (4)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (17)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (1)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (67)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (7)
- Other Offshore Jobs (53)