Northern Marine Manning Services Ltd have two vacancies and are looking to recruit an experienced Bar Steward on behalf of their client Meridian Shipping Services Pte Ltd.
Working as a Bar Steward on board The Hebridean Princess, the successful candidate will be part of an elite team working on the smallest luxury cruise ship afloat.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that the highest quality and standards of service is provided to all guests and their expectations met, and exceeded and the company standards and procedures are adhered to at all times.
This is a Seasonal role that requires someone who can commit to joining for a 7 week on / 3 week off rotation until the end of November 2018.
In order to apply you must have the below:
- Previous experience as a Bar Steward
- Experience working at sea would be preferred
- Have experience working in a High End/Luxury Hospitality environment
- Be STCW compliant
You must also be able to commit to the below requirements:
- Available to start immediately.
- Happy to live on board in shared facilities.
- Deck Officer Jobs (65)
- Deck Rating Jobs (27)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (86)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (9)
- Catering Rating Jobs (26)
- Specialist Jobs (5)
- Other Maritime Jobs (57)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (25)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (4)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (17)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (1)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (67)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (7)
- Other Offshore Jobs (53)