IT Desktop Support Analyst
Job Description For IT Desktop Support Analyst With Stork:
Execute service requests for end-users and/or other IT Service Desk Engineer with regard to lap-/desktop hard- and software, mobile phones, subscriptions and IT supplies and peripherals including administration of users and assets in line with SLA’s and service portfolio, in order to realize optimal IT services and support.
The IT Service Desk Engineer is responsible for fulfilling the IT requests from end-users and/or other IT Service Desk Engineer. He/she liaises with the budget holders to obtain approval for requests, places the orders by the relevant suppliers and keeps control on the final delivery of the products. He/she also takes care of approval of invoices and allocation of costs and keeps the user and asset database up-to-date.
The IT Service Desk Engineer has regular contact with suppliers and the local coordinators to align on an operational level.
Tasks And Responsibilities As IT Desktop Support Analyst :
- Validate service request with appropriate budget holder
- Place order with relevant supplier and track the order process
- Ensure financial follow-up of order including recharging to the appropriate cost centre
- Maintain service requests in the appropriate administrative systems
Result: Optimal realization of service requests.
- Maintain an up-to-date asset management database for all defined assets (like PC’s, Mobile Phones, subscriptions etc.)
- Provide periodic reports on assets, amongst others to check balance and in support of planning, budgeting process, performance monitoring of service providers (in- and/or external)
Result: Accurate and up-to-date database that provides optimal insight in the status of assets.
- Maintain changes in the applicable user database(s) with regard user status (e.g. active directory)
- Provide periodic reports on users, amongst others to check statuses, entitlements as support for the planning and budgeting process
Result: Accurate and up-to-date user information.
Service Optimization and Quality Assurance
- Maintain performance records of sources of supply (Internal and external)
- Participate in supplier meetings to discuss performance and delivery issues to be able to maintain the right quality standards
- Review periodically service processes to provide advice to Service Level Manager and local IT coordinators to improve services
Result: Continuous optimization of service and quality.
Requirements For IT Desktop Support Analyst :
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For IT Desktop Support Analyst :
- Middle vocational (MBO)+
- Above average skills in Windows and MS Office and collaboration products
- Awareness of service process framework (ITIL)
- Strong affinity and experience in acting as a central point between different parties and deliver as agreed
- Ability to perform simple hard – and software installations (IMAC) and or operations (e.g. backup)
- Administrative experience
- Experience in end-user IT support incl. MS office products and mobile devices
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (58)
- Deck Rating Jobs (25)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (86)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (8)
- Catering Rating Jobs (26)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (64)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (27)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (6)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (16)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (2)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (66)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (8)
- Other Offshore Jobs (55)