NDT Technician – Must be local to St Fergus
Job Description For NDT Technician With Stork:
To support in the overall delivery of the Group’s business objectives, by providing high standards of inspection execution to the STS Client base. Responsible for carrying out non-destructive examination works utilizing the required techniques in accordance with relevant company and or client supplied procedures / acceptance criteria.
Tasks And Responsibilities As NDT Technician:
- Carrying out the Non Destructive Testing (NDT) in accordance with relevant regulations / legislation and approved company procedures.
- Performing NDT techniques in accordance with relevant specifications and company procedure.
- Interpret and evaluate results according to applicable standards, codes or specifications.
- Supporting and liaising with the clients.
- Attend & contribute to health and safety training and briefs.
- Assist in maintaining own and others’ health and safety.
- Contribute to a culture of HSEQ improvement.
- Support quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Execute work safely and reliably and to a quality standard.
- Ensure you are adequately trained to carry out the job.
- Completing inspection reports.
- Compile accurate reports compliant with the appropriate standards and specifications.
- Provide information on risks and mitigation actions in general, and specifically with regards to occupational health.
Requirements For NDT Technician:
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For NDT Technician:
- PCN Method 21
- PCN Method 25
- PCN Method 28
- OR at least one of the above
- Can provide documentary evidence of completion of training and minimum on-the job experience.
- Must live locally to the ST Fergus area in order to mobilise wihtin 48 hours notice
- Qualified or working towards an HND/Degree in a relevant field
- Previous experience in a project engineering role in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Knowledge of range of services Stork does and can provide to the client
- Knowledge of Stork and/or client Business Management Systems
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Location: St Fergus
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (60)
- Deck Rating Jobs (17)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (72)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (4)
- Catering Rating Jobs (27)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (74)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (23)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (8)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (15)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (0)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (0)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (0)
- Offshore Jobs (71)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (8)
- Other Offshore Jobs (61)