Job Description For Project Controller:
Produce project-related analyses and forecasts, monthly financial management reports and invoicing clients in line with project plan and control processes and standards. In order to realize the project objectives with respect to forecast reliability, working capital, cost control and efficiency.
Tasks And Responsibilities As Project Controller:
- Responsible for quote evaluation and risk assessment.
- Provide commercial support in the tender process.
- Responsible for (reliability of) project forecast and stimulates timely invoicing.
- Analyse financial processes and outcomes in the assigned projects, identify gaps, non-compliance and/or potential financial risk areas.
- Participate in Project Management Team.
- Provide interface with clients and suppliers
- Participate in and/or co-ordinate assigned (portfolio of) projects and responsible for execution and delivery from the financial perspective.
- Responsible and coordinate control processes within the assigned projects
- Directs Operations with regard to forecasting and timely invoicing
- Collect, interpret, edit or issue recommendations regarding developments and trends related to the assigned projects
- Formulate and present possible solution directions for non-standard decisions that are not captured in procedures on own initiative or at request
- Identify and evaluate bottlenecks in financial processes, techniques and systems
- Make suggestions for improvement and ensure implementation after approval
- Issue insights at request or at own initiative regarding quantitative and qualitative (financial) project performance by means of periodical and ad hoc reports, including standard data and using standard reporting guidelines to project team, regional Management team and BoM.
- Attract, lead, coach, appraise and develop employees, ensure staffing and stimulate talent (management).
Requirements For Project Controller:
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For Project Controller
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience within a financial environment
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Location: Dyce, Aberdeen
Hours: 40 hours per week
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (58)
- Deck Rating Jobs (25)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (86)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (8)
- Catering Rating Jobs (26)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (64)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (27)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (6)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (16)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (2)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (66)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (8)
- Other Offshore Jobs (55)