Instrument Work Preparer
Job Description Instrument Work Preparer with Stork:
Preparation of preventive & corrective maintenance routines for offshore execution, production of high quality work packs with consideration for time, resources, materials, equipment, tools aligned with company HSEQ policies and procedures.
Tasks and Responsibilities as Instrument Work Preparer:
- Prepares work aligned with requested compliance to achieve integrity:
- Ensures all maintenance is undertaken with the regard to HSEQ assurance.
- Complies with all statutory and legislative requirements.
- Monitors and controls budgets associated with discipline maintenance activities.
- Liaises with onshore repair contractors, manufacturers, vendors, etc. as necessary.
- Ensure all Maintenance activities are prepared to support safe execution offshore.
- Comply with company HSEQ principles, policies and procedures.
- Continually review Maintenance work orders to improve Maintenance delivery via continuous improvement cycle.
- Prepare work packs aligned with platform Maintenance priorities.
- Apply technical knowledge to determine equipment problems, failure modes, and identification of appropriate solutions so as to develop quality work packs. Participate in risk assessment & root cause analysis reviews via the 5 Why's process.
- Responsible for work order preparation considering factors such as work hazards, priority, materials, duration, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring onshore repairs are prioritized to ensure delivery in line with platform requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring preparation aligns with scheduled start & finish dates.
- Ensures master data held in maintenance system (SAP P16) is accurate and maintained.
- Prepare purchase requisitions for material & vendor call off.
- Reports all incidents, accidents, near misses, and unsafe conditions.
- Accountable for correct, timely, & complete preparation of preventive, corrective, and extraordinary maintenance activities.
Requirements for Instrument Work Preparer:
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always to give safety the highest priority and that you are have a strong team ethic working together with others to achieve safe outcomes. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements for Instrument Work Preparer:
- Recognised trade qualification, e.g. NVQ 3, HND, HNC, or degree in either instrument or E&I disciplines.
- Experience in a similar role or industry.
- Knowledge of methods, materials, tools, and equipment in the maintenance of oil and gas installations
- Ability to apply knowledge from drawings, reports, and manuals to support preparation.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Willingness to travel offshore when required on marine access vessels.
- Team player with good communication skills & the ability to work with internal & external stakeholders with focus to delivering business objectives & targets
- Previous experience in the use of SAP or MAXIMO.
- Computer literate.
Desirable: (training will be provided to the right candidate)
- COMPEX Ex01-Ex04 trained.
- IOSH Managing Safely.
- SCADA system knowledge.
- Offshore experience & current certification.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP maintenance system or similar CMMS.
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Location: Great Yarmouth
Hours: 40 hours
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (48)
- Deck Rating Jobs (16)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (38)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (4)
- Catering Rating Jobs (12)
- Specialist Jobs (1)
- Other Maritime Jobs (58)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (15)
- Offshore Jobs (41)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (1)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (2)
- Other Offshore Jobs (35)