Archiving Assistant – Fixed Term
Job Description Archiving Assistant:
To provide archiving support to the business in a professional, timely and cost efficient manner to ensure that functional and business support needs are met with regards to the new GDPR.
This role operates in a busy environment where the post holder must have the ability to adapt to the changing work load and priorities with in the business.
Tasks And Responsibilities As Archiving Assistant :
- Assisting with the induction departmental processes in close liaison with team members
- Actively promote and ensure company HSEQ polices are not compromised
- Ensure that all department personnel information is recorded and is accurate.
- Liaise with all personnel (Internal & External) to ensure any job specific certifications are received and uploaded onto the internal system to meet competency requirements for the designated role.
- Where applicable follow internal process for engagement of PAYE & Limited Company personnel.
- Respond to all business administration requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain good working relationship with managers and staff
- Process all department mail incoming.
- Maintain stationery levels.
- Confirm receipt of and ensure that administration requests are auctioned in a timely manner.
Requirements For Archiving Assistant :
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For Archiving Assistant :
- Minimum of 4 standard grades of which English and Maths are mandatory.
- Basic level of experience in:
- Ability to manage workload to meet the demands of the organisation.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Location: Dyce, Aberdeen
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Contract: Fixed Term until 01/09/2018
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (60)
- Deck Rating Jobs (17)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (72)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (4)
- Catering Rating Jobs (27)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (74)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (23)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (8)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (15)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (0)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (0)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (0)
- Offshore Jobs (71)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (8)
- Other Offshore Jobs (61)