Corporate HSE Manager (Standards & Compliance)
Job Description For Corporate HSE Manager (Standards & Benefits) With Stork:
Develop, maintain and audit the Corporate Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Policy, System, Standards and Guidance. Ensure Standards and Guidance remain pragmatic, tailored and proportionate. Support and advise Stork globally on the delivery of HSE compliance and performance in accordance with Corporate HSE Standards & Guidance.
Tasks And Responsibilities As Corporate HSE Manager (Standards & Benefits):
- A global role covering all geographical areas of the business.
- Provide HSE expertise, coaching and support covering areas such as:
- Risk assessment
- HSE performance and monitoring
- Incident Investigation
- Analysis of performance
- Crisis and emergency response
- Audit/Compliance monitoring
- HSE tender and proposal support
- Initially, the role will focus on redrafting the legacy Stork HSE Standards and Guidance to create a new, clear, cohesive, fit for purpose suite of documents
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of Stork corporate policies, procedures and management standards to meet relevant standards.
- Support regions by providing training and awareness in the Stork HSE requirements and in aligning procedures in accordance with corporate policies and standards.
- Continuous improvement of corporate policies and management standards.
- Develop and implement Corporate HSE objectives.
- Ensure compliance with Stork Management Standards through auditing, ongoing support and advice.
- Prepare management review materials and participate in review meetings when required.
- Work in collaborations with the Corporate HSE Systems and Data Manager with the collection of data for monthly reports, management reviews and ad hoc reporting requests.
Business & Regional Support
- Provide expertise, advice and support on HSE issues in response to regional requests.
- Deliver content to the HSE Manager (Training & Behaviour) and contribute to the development and roll out of global HSE training, communications, alerts and lessons learned.
- Participate in incident investigations across international locations, where required.
- Undertake global internal HSE and compliance audits and vendor audits, where required.
- Provide backfill/ stretch capability support for Region HSE Directors when required.
Requirements For Corporate HSE Manager (Standards & Benefits)
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For Corporate HSE Manager (Standards & Benefits)
Education / Training
- Degree qualification
- NEBOSH National General Diploma or International General Diploma or international equivalent
- ISO 9001/ ISO 14001/ OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor
- TopSET incident investigation (or equivalent)
- BOSIET and MIST
- OGUK Offshore Medical or equivalent
- Proven facilitation skills
- Previous experience in Senior HSE role in an international, industrical environment.
- Ability to lead and manage projects
- Proven track record in cross functional and multi-level influencing
- Sound knowledge of ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 standards, HSE Management Systems and supporting tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent oral, listening and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Time management and work load management skills
- Experience in crisis/emergency response
- Working knowledge of all Corporate HSE roles, responsibilities and the related content
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Hours: 40 hours
Contract: Corporate HSE
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (63)
- Deck Rating Jobs (22)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (62)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (9)
- Catering Rating Jobs (25)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (82)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (16)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (1)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (1)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (10)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (1)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (0)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (3)
- Offshore Jobs (77)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (3)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (7)
- Other Offshore Jobs (63)