International HVACR Engineer
Job Description HVACR Engineer with Stork:
Reporting to OIM, and working closely with Project Manager, responsible for the assurance, inspection and verification of Scaffolding activity associated with Project scope. This role is key to safe delivery of the project with both on and offshore working required, including site-visits.
Tasks And Responsibilities As HVACR Engineer:
- To deliver a high quality, consistent and competent Supervisory construction service in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures.
- To support overall delivery of company goals and schedule.
- To ensure all that all work scope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel, fabric or environment
- Troubleshoots, repairs, and overhauls equipment such as AHU's, Fans, Fire Dampers, Volume Control Dampers etc.
- Install and replace all types of HVAC equipment according to prints, specifications, diagrams, or other instructions.
- Reads gauges and instruments and adjust mechanisms such as dampers, controls and VSD's to control air changes, flow rates and pressure distribution for a ventilation system.
- Carry out performance assurance testing to ensure that actual performance of a ventilation system can be compared to the original design.
- Prepares part lists and method statements for repairs and installation of equipment.
- Coordinates work schedules with other departments and shops in order to keep inconvenience to a minimum.
- Attending pre-mobilisation safety brief with base management
- Arriving at the work site at the pre-arranged time
- Notifying base management at the earliest opportunity of any condition or situation that may prevent them from mobilising to the worksite
- Following the instructions of the nominated team leader and / or safety supervisor
- Being fully conversant with the Stork task related procedures
- Reporting all accidents, incidents & near misses to line supervision immediately
- Conducting daily functionality checks on equipment
- Bringing incidents of un-safe working practices to the attention of the nominated supervision
- Being environmentally aware and reporting any infringements of the company health, safety, environmental and quality policies to the nominated supervision
- Shall be qualified in HVAC procedures through proof of training and experience
- Participate in all pre-job "Tool Box Talks"
- Wear proper PPE according to safety procedures
Requirements For HVACR Engineer:
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For HVACR Engineer:
- Suitable Apprenticeship
- NVQ/SVQ level 3 refrigeration and AC
- P601 Local exhaust ventilation Examination
- CompEx Modules 1-4
- IEE 17th Edition wiring regulations
- C&G 2079 level 2 cat 1. F Gas Regulations
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Location: Caspian Sea
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (47)
- Deck Rating Jobs (11)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (61)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (5)
- Catering Rating Jobs (16)
- Specialist Jobs (0)
- Other Maritime Jobs (79)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (33)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (7)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (22)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (1)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (0)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (3)
- Offshore Jobs (62)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (1)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (1)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (6)
- Other Offshore Jobs (53)