Offshore HVAC Technician
Job Description HVAC Technician with Stork:
Carry out planned and preventative maintenance, repairs, destruct and installation scopes of work as briefed by the responsible HVACR Project Engineer at a pre-project brief. To follow instructions and to work as detailed / requested under the supervision of the HVACR chargehand or Engineer that is responsible for the scope of work when mobilised.
Tasks And Responsibilities As HVAC Technician:
- < >nding pre-mobilisation safety brief with base management Arriving at the work site at the pre-arranged time
- Notifying base management at the earliest opportunity of any condition or situation that may prevent them from mobilising to the worksite
- Following the instructions of the nominated team leader and / or safety supervisor
- Being fully conversant with the Stork task related procedures
- Reporting all accidents, incidents & near misses to line supervision immediately
- Conducting daily functionality checks on equipment
- Ensuring the safety of colleagues by undertaking “buddy checks”
- Bringing incidents of un-safe working practices to the attention of the nominated supervision
- Conducting themselves in a safe, responsible and professional manner
- Not misusing or mistreating company or 3rd party equipment
- Being environmentally aware and reporting any infringements of the company health, safety, environmental and quality policies to the nominated supervision
- Shall be qualified in HVAC procedures through proof of training and experience
- Participate in all pre-job "Tool Box Talks"
- Wear proper PPE according to safety procedures
Requirements For HVAC Technician:
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For HVAC Technician:
- Suitable Apprenticeship
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (70)
- Deck Rating Jobs (28)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (83)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (12)
- Catering Rating Jobs (22)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (87)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (33)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (3)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (11)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (13)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (3)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (62)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (2)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (3)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (7)
- Other Offshore Jobs (50)