Job Description Quality Advisor with Stork:
This is a demanding role in a fast, changing environment. It requires interaction with internal colleagues of all levels, external auditors and clients. The key attributes of this role are to build strong relationships across the business, in many cases influencing without authority. Required is a strong understanding of HSEQ requirements in their area of expertise, ability to develop associated HSEQ plans to ensure a safe working environment for all company employees, contractors and visitors.
The role involves interpretation of complex legislation, providing advice, support and planned delivery across a wide range of HSEQ specialist areas to business unit management and project teams, ensuring full compliance with current legislation and good practice. Developing, improving and implementing relevant policies and procedures to support their areas of responsibility.
Tasks And Responsibilities As Quality Advisor:
- Support business delivery of relevant HSEQ plans
- Support the business in review of safety and environmental legal registers
- Support business in the delivery of the company audit plans
- Support relevant systems for continuous improvement
- Support the business in maintaining all elements of the Quality Management System, in accordance with the Company Policy and ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Support the business lines in their responsibility for maintenance and improvement of Management System Documentation
- Conduct audits in support of the Internal Audit Programme to ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001 and including 3rd Party Audits
- Experienced in stakeholder management of accreditation bodies
- Conduct investigations into Non Conformances and Customer Complaints using root cause analysis techniques
- Maintain and compile monthly Quality Management Statistics
- Responsible for development and testing of Business Continuity plans
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 17020 desirable
- Knowledge of F
- Provide guidance and coaching on HSEQ aspects pertinent to business area.
- Provide input to the induction training programme.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to produce HSSEQ performance metrics relevant to Ops/Project.
- Liaise with customers to develop and produce project/contract specific interface documents
- Attend customer meetings in relation to HSEQ issues.
Requirements For Quality Advisor:
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For Quality Advisor:
- Significant level of experience, understanding and interpretation of UK Health and Safety legislation
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Thorough oral, listening and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Moderate level of experience in HSSEQ role
- Communication, team working, client/customer skills e.g. direction setting, influencing, developing others.
- Negotiation skills
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Hours: 40 hours
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (50)
- Deck Rating Jobs (10)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (60)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (3)
- Catering Rating Jobs (12)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (68)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (21)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (2)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (10)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (0)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (4)
- Offshore Jobs (67)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (4)
- Other Offshore Jobs (63)