Basic Training for Service on Ships using Fuels Covered within the IGF Code – 2 Days
£900 GBP (incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- Additional STCW courses
- Training School:
- Stream Marine Training Ltd.
- Paisley, United Kingdom
- 2 days
Basic Training for Service on Ships using Fuels Covered within the IGF Code
This course intends to provide a basic training for seafarers responsible for designated safety duties associated with the care, use or in emergency response to the fuels on board ships subject to the IGF code.
This is an MCA approved course.
STCW Code: Table A-V/3-2
- Contribute to the safe operation of a ship subject to IGF code
- Take precautions to prevent hazards on a ship subject to the IGF code
- Apply occupational health and safety precautions and measures respond to emergencies
- Take precautions to prevent pollution of the environment from the release of fuels found on ships subject to the IGF code
Please note delegates will not receive certificate until they have completed Tanker Fire Fighting which can be done before or after this course.
After successful completion of the course the candidates will receive approved documentary evidence for basic training for seafarers responsible for designated safety duties associated with the care, use or in emergency response to the fuel on board ships subject to the IGF Code as specified by MNTB.
For group bookings call Stream Marine Training for rates.
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 27th August 2019
- 5th September 2019
- 17th October 2019
- 28th November 2019