Company Security Officer (CSO)
£1,176 GBP (incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- Company Security Officer
- Training School:
- South West Maritime Academy
- Cromhall, South Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
- 4 days
What is the Company Security Officer (CSO) course?
To provide training for company security officers to ensure they can carry out their role effectively. Tis covers 6 'leaning outcomes':
- The learner knows the requirements for ship security and the roles and responsibilities of organisations and individuals involved in it.
- The learner is able to assess risk, threat and vulnerability to the ship, its personnel, cargo and operations.
- The learner knows the capabilities and limitations of security methods, equipment and systems.
- The learner is able to draw up a ship security plan and related regulatory requirements and can ensure implementation.
- The learner knows how to determine the effectiveness of current security arrangements, procedures and equipment.
- The learner knows how to promote security awareness and vigilance on board ship.
Course cost includes any and all learning materials required. Course held in our classromms at our purpose built training facility at Cromhall Quarry, GL12 8AA.
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 9th September 2019 (12 places)