£138 GBP (incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- Crowd Management
- Training School:
- Maritime Skills Academy
- Dover, Kent, United Kingdom
The aim of this half day course is to give those personnel designated on muster lists training on how to assist passengers in emergency situations.
This course will need to be custom-built for the relevant vessel/ship owner and requires liaison with the company to ensure that the course is bespoke to them and a minimum of 4 delegates are required.
The course will cover STCW A-V/2 paragraphs 1 and 2:
- awareness of life-saving appliance and control plans.
- the ability to assist passengers en route to muster and embarkation stations.
- mustering procedures.
- the ability to communicate with passengers during an emergency.
The course will include videos, discussions and interactive exercises.
Upon completion of the course you will be presented with the original certificate.
We can arrange flights from anywhere in the world, local accommodation and even airport transfers for course delegates.
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 8th November 2021 (8 places)
- 6th December 2021 (8 places)