Crisis Management & Human Behaviour
£118.80 GBP (incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- Crisis Management and Human Behaviour on Passenger Ships
- Training School:
- Stream Marine Training Ltd.
- Paisley, United Kingdom
- 1 day
The aim of the course is to increase awareness of persons responsible for the safety of passengers in an emergency situation with particular reference to:
- shipboard emergency procedures
- the optimum use of resources
- a controlled response to emergencies
- the control of passengers and other personnel during emergency situation and the establishment and maintenance of effective communications
- dealing with Crowds in emergencies and correct procedures.
- The course will include videos, discussions and interactive exercises.
Upon completion of the course you will be presented with the original certificate.
SMT can provide coorporate rates for accommodation, situated within the campus at Glasgow International Aiport