Basic Safety Training (A-VI/1-1,2,3,4)
- Course Type:
- STCW Basic Safety Training Week (Package)
- Training School:
- Novikontas Maritime College
- Rīga, Latvia
- 5 days
The course is complies all requirements of Sections A-VI/1-1; A-VI/1-2; A-VI/1-3; A-VI/1-4 of SCTW Code, as well as covers all subject areas recommended by IMO Model Courses 1.19 “Proficiency in Personal Survival Techiques”, 1.20 „Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting”, 1.13 „Elementary First Aid” and 1.21 „Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities”.
The course is certified by Latvian Maritime Administration.
The Basic Safety Training covers the following topics:
- Proficiency in Personal Survival Techniques;
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting;
- Elementary First Aid;
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities.
Certificate validity - 5 years
Valid Seafarer's Medical Fitness Certificate approved by the Maritime Authority of EU/EEA country