Certificate of Proficiency in Crisis Management & Human Behaviour
£237.60 GBP (incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- Crisis Management and Human Behaviour on Passenger Ships
- Training School:
- Maritime Skills Academy
- Dover, Kent, United Kingdom
- 1 day
The aim of the course is to increase awareness of persons responsible for the safety of passengers in an emergency situation with particular reference to:
- shipboard emergency procedures
- the optimum use of resources
- a controlled response to emergencies
- the control of passengers and other personnel during emergency situation and the establishment and maintenance of effective communications
- dealing with Crowds in emergencies and correct procedures.
- The course will include videos, discussions and interactive exercises.
Upon completion of the course you will be presented with the original certificate.
Viking can arrange flights from anywhere in the world, local accommodation and even airport transfers for course delegates.
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 27th August 2019
- 9th September 2019
- 23rd September 2019
- 7th October 2019
- 21st October 2019
- 4th November 2019
- 18th November 2019
- 2nd December 2019
- 16th December 2019