- Course Type:
- Crowd Management
- Training School:
- Maritime Safety Academy
- Orlando, Florida, United States of America
This course meets the requirements of the Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping (STCW) as amended Section A-V/3. The crowd management training as required by regulation V/3, paragraph 4 for personnel designated on muster lists to assist passengers in emergency situations.
Trainees will learn:
- The ships Muster plan
- Types of Life Saving Appliances
- Awareness of fire figthing appliances
- How to assists passengers en route to muster and embarkation stations.
- Emergency Exits.
- Restrictions on the use of elevators
- Mustering Procedures.
STCW Code Table A-VI/1-4
Competence - Trainees must meet required competencies as required by section A-V/3. This will be achieved by examination on conclusion of the course.
Trainees must be at least 18 years old.