STCW Medical First Aid
£570 GBP (incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- Medical First Aid
- Training School:
- Maersk Training Aberdeen Ltd
- Portlethen, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- 4 days
This course is intended for seafarers who are designated to provide medical first aid on board ship, in accordance with regulation VI/4(1-3) of the STCW Code.
The syllabus focuses on:
- Appreciation of body structure and functions
- General principles relating to pharmacology
- Principles for dealing with accidents or other medical emergencies using available equipment and medical guidelines.
On completion of the course, delegates will be equipped with the required information to provide medical first aid on board ship.