Shipboard Safety Officer
£580 GBP (incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- Shipboard Safety Officer
- Training School:
- City of Glasgow College
- Glasgow, United Kingdom
- 3 days
This course is for anyone who will carry out the duties of a Safety Officer on-board a merchant ship.
Minimum entry requirements
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age and have at least 12 months sea time and will have served at sea in a merchant vessel.
What you study
- The Role of a Ship's Safety Officer.
- Risk Assessment.
- Accident Investigation and Reporting.
- Safety Audits and Inspections.
- Creating a Safety Culture Through Teamwork and Raising Awareness.