STCW 2010 Advanced Fire Fighting Training
€350 EUR (incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- Advanced Firefighting
- Training School:
- Reval Marine & Offshore Training
- Tallinn, Estonia
- 3 days
Course content is in accordance to the Model Course 2.03 and STCW 2010 A-VI/3.
Course participants will be competent to take command, organize and train fire parties and control firefighting operations. The seafarer will have acquired a knowledge of fire prevention and an ability to inspect and service fire detection and extinguishing systems and equipment. He will also be able to investigate and report on incidents involving fire. Content content: Knowledge, understanding and proficiency in accordance with IMO Model Course 2.03:
- Control fire-fighting operations aboard ship
- Organize and train fire parties
- Inspect and service fire detection and extinguishing systems and equipment
- Investigate and compile reports on incidents involving fire
Approval: Course is approved by Estonian Maritime Administration
Accommodation: if you require so, we shall arrange hotel for you. The hotel is high quality 3 star SPA hotel. Hotel fee is 45 EUR per night single room, breakfast included. Transfer to training centre and back to hotel is complimentary.