STCW Basic Training (USCG Approved) Classroom and Online (Blended Training) Cape Canaveral, Clearwater, Orlando & Fort Lauderdale
- Course Type:
- STCW Basic Safety Training Week (Package)
- Training School:
- Maritime Safety Academy
- Port Canaveral, Clearwater, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach & Orlando, Florida, United States of America
- 2 days
Maritime Safety Academy specilaizes in providing specific training for crew about to embark on Cruise ships, Yachts and Merchant Marine Vessels. We have instructors (Master Mariners) with many years sailing experience.
The Basic Training course will satisfy the STCW requirement under Part A, Chapter VI. Each element can also be taken separately subject to availability.
- Day 1: Personal Survival Techniques
- Day 2: Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting Theory
- Day 3: Personal Survival Techniques Practical/Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities
- Day 4: Basic Fire Fighting Practical (Port Canaveral)
- Day 5: Elementary First Aid (CPR)
We also the blended Basic Training STCW Course (USCG approved) that combines online theory training with a 2 day practical at one of our training centers. More information can be found at www.onlinestcw.com .
Blended Course (USCG Approved)
Online Theory followed by:
- Day 1 Fire Fighting Practical
- Day 2 PST, First Aid and Assessments
Note: Options to include Security Awareness, Crowd and Crises Management, please contact for more information.
Courses based in Orlando, Clearwater, Port Canaveral and Fort Lauderdale
STCW Code CH VI A-VI/1
Competence - Trainees must meet required competencies as required by Seafarers Training, Certification and Watchkeeping (STCW) Code and 46 Code of Federal Regulations.
Trainees must be at least 18 years old and be in good health and physical condition.
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 25th February 2019 (2 places)
- 27th February 2019 (2 places)
- 14th March 2019 (2 places)
- 18th March 2019 (10 places)
- 28th March 2019 (12 places)
- 1st April 2019 (12 places)
- 3rd April 2019 (12 places)
- 8th April 2019 (8 places)
- 16th April 2019 (9 places)
- 16th May 2019 (12 places)
- 19th June 2019 (16 places)
- 19th July 2019 (16 places)
- 6th August 2019 (16 places)
- 20th August 2019 (16 places)
- 10th September 2019 (12 places)