2 Day STCW Basic Training (USCG Approved) Classroom and Online (Blended Training) Cape Canaveral, Clearwater, Orlando & Fort Lauderdale
- Course Type:
- STCW Basic Safety Training Week (Package)
- Training School:
- Maritime Safety Academy
- Port Canaveral, Clearwater, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach & Orlando, Florida, United States of America
- 2 days
USCG Approved and UK MCA Compliant Next Course Fort Lauderdale July 29th
Ever dreamed of sailing the Seven Seas and beyond?
Getting paid, no living expenses, and meeting people from all over the World! With the right attitude, some basic skills and a few weeks of training, you can be ready for a career at sea.
The Basic Training course will satisfy the STCW requirement under Part A, Chapter VI. Each element can also be taken separately subject to availability.
- Personal Survival Techniques
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting Theory
- Personal Survival Techniques Practical/Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities
- Elementary First Aid (CPR)
The blended STCW Basic Training course combines online theory training with a 2 day practical at one of our training centers. More information can be found at www.onlinestcw.com and www.maritimesafetyacademy.com/
Blended Course (USCG Approved)
Online Theory followed by:
- Fire Fighting Practical
- PST, First Aid Practicals and Assessments
Note: Options include Security Awareness, Crowd and Crises Management, please contact us for more information.
Courses based in Port Canaveral, Clearwater, Fort Lauderdale/West Palm Beach and Orlando.
STCW Code CH VI A-VI/1
Competence - Trainees must meet required competencies as required by Seafarers Training, Certification and Watchkeeping (STCW) Code and 46 Code of Federal Regulations.
Trainees must be at least 18 years old and be in good health and physical condition.
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 27th August 2019 (15 places)
- 29th August 2019 (9 places)
- 10th September 2019 (12 places)
- 20th September 2019 (12 places)
- 23rd September 2019 (12 places)
- 27th September 2019 (8 places)
- 14th October 2019 (12 places)
- 17th October 2019 (12 places)
- 29th October 2019 (12 places)
- 4th November 2019 (15 places)
- 14th November 2019 (16 places)
- 12th December 2019 (14 places)